Transferable Limited Three-Year Warranty
In addition to the AVA Satisfaction Guarantee, all new Audio by Van Alstine designed and built electronics carry a limited three-year warranty on parts and labor, subject to the following exceptions and conditions:
- Do-it-yourself kits carry a 90-day limited warranty applying only to the parts we supply.
- Rebuilds and upgrades of customer-supplied units have a three-year limited warranty covering only the circuits and parts we install.
- The AVA ABX Comparator has a one-year limited warranty.
- AUDIO BY VAN ALSTINE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER THIS WARRANTY IF ANY DAMAGE OR DEFECT RESULTS FROM (I) MISUSE, ABUSE, NEGLECT, IMPROPER SHIPPING OR INSTALLATION; (II) DISASTERS SUCH AS FIRE, FLOOD, LIGHTNING OR IMPROPER ELECTRIC CURRENT; OR (III) SERVICE OR ALTERATION BY ANYONE OTHER THAN AUDIO BY VAN ALSTINE. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER VACUUM TUBES.
- Repairs, including out-of-warranty repairs on AVA equipment, have a 90-day limited warranty.
- The Audio by Van Alstine limited warranty is transferable from the original buyer to one subsequent owner. That second owner must furnish a written sales receipt signed by the original owner to certify the transfer of ownership of the equipment and to be eligible for the balance of the limited warranty.
- You must give us a chance to help you by calling us at 651-330-9871 for return authorization before returning equipment to us. The best service for you is when we can identify and solve a use problem by phone, resulting in no need for a repair at all.